A while ago the Church Sofa lads had found themselves in the pub, one thing had led to the other, and one of us commented about a T Shirt slogan that no one should ever walk into a Church service with written on their chests.
This made us stop.
What else should you avoid wearing on your T Shirt during a Sunday morning. Service?
- “I’d take bread and wine, if there was a church I could receive in”
- AntiChrist? (With an arrow pointed to your left hand side)
- “I Am The Church Mouse.”
- Down with “Shine Jesus Shine” (or another song your church sings, a lot)
- “How disgusting can a T Shirt make me?”
- I Am. The Law.
- No slogan… But a rainbow patterned t shirt….
- My Other Body is a Temple.
- Gay married women bishops are ok with me.
Have you ever got in trouble in church because of something you were wearing?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.