Its getting nearer Christmas, so take a break from the Christmas shopping (which I’m avoiding), and catch up with some weird and wonderful stuff we’ve found online:
- Richard Littledale presents The Littlest Star. The story behind this book is starting to sound amazing. Can you do anything to help the Childrens Hospice?
- James Prescott asks if Abstinence has become a dirty word?
- Jon Butler looks at how chips can spread… and he doesn’t mean the food…
- Earlier this week when I was rambling about spending Christmas in Church, I struggled for a term… A Term to describe people who grew up seeing the wave of kids TV, emails, Sky, Channel 5, video phones… Vicky Beeching has desribed it as The last generation who experienced pre-internet society… fairly accurate description really…
- Coming up on The Christmas Photoblog this week… births… Council Workers… Wisemen.. and “Herod”.
- Something for fans of Stu G from Delirious, a demo of the beautiful tune King of The Stars.
- … and finally…. Church Mag presents, the Star Wars Holiday Special. You dont really want to watch it… or maybe at least watch some…. I couldn’t make it past the intro sequence…
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.