The Church Sofa is being taken over today by Emily…
Hi, I’m Emily, I work for a charity called CWR, my twitter is @EC_Owen my dream is to travel the world writing for God’s glory – somehow?!
The upcoming event National Prayer Weekend challenges us to pray for our neighbours and communities but as much as you don’t want to admit it, some people are harder to pray for than others.
Here’s a list of people that you don’t want to pray for, but probably should:
- The screaming baby next door (not just so you get a good night sleep)
- Traffic wardens
- The commuter who just stole the seat you had mentally shot-gunned.
- The driver who hogs the middle lane on the motorway
- Your boss
- The kid playing music too loudly on the bus. Probably sniffing and chewing gum too.
- The dog walker who didn’t pick up after their dog (ruining your new trainers)
- The bloke who didn’t thank you when you held the door open for him
- The delivery driver you waited in all day for who arrives at 6pm without half of your order!
- The dentist (couldn’t resist one more)
Any other people you dont want to pray for?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.