Good news! Winter is starting to pass. Spring is coming*. Well it may not yet be time to work on the garden, it is time to start planning how your garden could help serve the Lord.
Here are 10 things we feel should be in your garden to ensure it is a good God Serving – Christian Garden:
1. A shed that converts into a chapel.
2. A paddling pool, for casual baptisms for anyone who may visit.
3. Space for an outside Bar-B-Q, so you can host those Housegroup Summer Socials.
4. An outside non-alcoholic bar, to assist with the above.
5. An outside office, so you can concentrate on Church work, away from your busy distracting family.
6. A studio in your garage, to record your first worship album.
7. Plenty of Daffodils, so they can be given out to the Mums during the Mothers Day Service.
8. A sandpit, for Sunday School activities.
9. A summer chalet. A large one. At the end of your garden. So you can host Church weekend aways, and as such, cut down on costs for everyone else.
10. A Cross. A Massive Cross. On a Mound. You know… For Easter…
Any other ideas?
*Well it is in South West England anyway…
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.