Please excuse us for just one moment as we get… well fairly self indulgent.
Well… Its our second birthday today, and to celebrate we’re going to have a quick look at the… more interesting… search terms that people have used to arrive at The Church Sofa:
- “church sofa photo blog” – Now… this seems kinda odd. We’ve never had a photoblog… not really… We’ve done something for Christmas… but thats it… Would you like to see us do a photoblog at some point?
- “why beards are cool” – Because they are!!
- Now this is an interesting one, we’ve hosted a number of people on the sofa after they’ve done a search for the quote:
“let’s just say this: right now, name for me the one young, good bible teacher that is known across great britain. you don’t have one – that’s the problem.”
Not sure who said that, but I think it was some little known American preacher…
- “chat room for “lonely” people u.k.christians” – This search term ha led a few people to us. I hope you’ve found the company you’ve been looking for. Are there any online chat rooms you recommend?
- “what to do if your computer breaks” – I feel your pain if this happens to you…
- “sofa blogs” – We are a sofa. We blog. Sounds fair enough…
- “what does a homeless person look like” – Interesting question. Maybe we should put an answer together one day…
- “god please find me a church in exeter uk” – Hopefully our Exeter Church List helps a little..?
- “cameron sofa” – Dear David Cameron, would you be available to be interviewed by us? If so, please use the contact form – or even jump on Twitter! We’d love to hear from you!
- “asbo elephants” – pardon?
Well thats a little trip over the last 12 months. Hope you enjoyed, and didn’t find it to self indulgent.
Thanks for supporting The Church Sofa over the last 2 years, and we hope that you’ll join us on the new journey over the next 12 months!
What would you like to see more of from the church sofa lads?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.