A response to the video “Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus”:
Something Delirious from March 1999,
I knew there had to be a Wheres Wally / Jesus book! It seems this book is called Finding Jesus, and features a number of images similar to the above.
Check it out at Amazon.
With thanks to The Church Mouse for this!
He’s appeared in a toilet, some toast, a receipt ,a Nintendo, a spot of grease, and even pizza*!… and now Jesus has appeared in an ear. Actually Jesus has appeared in an ear belonging to a wet dog*:
The Express website reports on this wet dog:
Rachel Evans, 25, was bathing her mini Yorkshire terrier Dave in the bathroom sink when she took some cute photos.
But it wasn’t until she showed them to her partner James Williams, 28, that she spotted the face of Jesus in the pet’s soggy ear.
The DVLA worker from Swansea, south Wales, said: “I was a bit freaked out to be honest.
“I am a bit superstitious and it’s quite spooky.
“At first I didn’t see anything at all. We were just giving them a bath in the sink and taking silly photos and selfies because they looked cute.
“About an hour later I showed my partner and he said ‘can you see that face?’ “We looked a but closer and realised it looked like Jesus. It’s a bit strange.”
Read further at express.co.uk
Have you found Jesus in a dogs ear recently?
“But the greatest of these is love”?
I thought it was chocolate?
Does your worship band like eating?
Try suggesting this to them…
The Christmas Church Services. They involve many different people, in many different ways, and in different moods. Wonder how badly a Christmas service can go? Here are 10 ideas of how your Church Christmas service can go wrong…
- Has any one fed the donkey before it came into the church? Your dont want it feeding on little children.
- You ask the wrong kid to light the advent candle / crown – without a fire extinguisher on stand by.
- With a massive Christmas Tree like that, now’s a really a really bad time to discover the visiting preacher has an allergy to pine needles.
- How much mulled wine can the vicar drink before the sermon?
- Its Christmas! There is Chocolate! Anything involving children, WILL involve HYPED UP CHILDREN!!!!
- During that lovely moment when people are lighting each others candles, someone slips… someone becomes a human candle.
- That lovely piece of greenery that the flower arranger has done, with a space for a candle holder… with no one putting the candle out when it starts to hit the greenery.
- The combination of sermon length, plus temperature of the church hall?Hypothermia.
- What happens when the donkey needs to go to the toilet? Whilst surrounded by toddlers?
- The song sheets being swapped out, instead of Silent Night. You’re now singing “The Fairytale of New York”
Any more stories people want to share?
Ok. So its not a silly song.
Here’s the full version of Veggietales: The Little Drummer Boy that I came across on Youtube.
Obviously if you like it, buy it… or find it on Netflix…