We’ve been in the lucky position recently that we’ve recently had our bathroom renovated. Which means that we’ve had to ask ourselves a lot of bathroom related questions recently.
Here are some of the ideas that we’ve found to go into a Christian Bathroom*. (Affiliate links are below)
- A nice big Bath. You know… for people who don’t do baptisms properly.
- An ark. You know… to go in the bath.
- Have a speaker in there streaming gentle relaxing worship music.
- Toilet Paper. With inspirational Christian Tweets printed on them?
- Some red wine smelling soap. Because communion.
- A label next to the warm water tap, marked as “Holy Water”.
- Some bathroom mats.
- A glass pen. To write Bible verses on the mirror.
- A biblically inspirational shower curtain.
- A nice big sink… you know… for people who don’t do baptisms properly.
What would you add?
*Not all of these ideas were accepted into the final bathroom look.
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.