I’m sure this has been posted here before… but well… I kinda feel a connection with Homer and his love for Donuts…
It’s new, it’s exciting and it’s almost definitely true!
The church Sofa lads are going to get some church sofa t shirts, and we need your help to design it, if you’d like to submit a design, the best one when we decide to close the competition will be turned into an actual tshirt and you will receive a signed photo of both Andy’s in their very own church sofa tshirt’s*.
You may be thinking, hold on a sec the church sofa seems reasonably well designed…these guys must be able to design a tshirt. Well this is the best we’ve come up with. And if you don’t come up with something better we’ll make this!
So you might be thinking now, but I don’t have any design software? or I don’t know how to use it?
If that’s you feel free just to let us know a catchy slogan that would either go with the church sofa logo or would be a good stand alone slogan about church.
*You dont have to have a photo unless you really want too!
… Only Your love can make us one.
Jesus You’re brighter than the sun.
Only Your love.
I’m not sure if doing a round up of peoples comments about the riots is predictable, or sensible. Hopefully you’ll find something new here:
- @bee_r writes a letter to the Prime Minister.
- The Urban Mashup looks at the unlikely social network involved in all of this.
- Dave Wiles of Frontier Youth Trust has written a prayer for those recovering from the riots
- Steve Clifford writes for Guardian’s Comment is Free with Christian camps are not about indoctrination.
- The Chaplain at MediaCityUK presents a personal view…
- Cranmer highlights the great work of the good old C of E in the middle of Tottenham.
- … and finally… and something to lighten the mood… here is Photoshoplooter…
Fantastic stuff in last nights Sky News:
“I can change London, and the world”
What are you going to change today?
This makes part of me wonder if we sometimes miss answers to prayer?
I came home from a great evening out last night, to see images of my university city burning.
To be honest I’m not sure exactly whats gone wrong, but I do know that something isn’t going right.
This guys speech seems to sum it up for me, and all credit to him:
For more on this click here
If you’re not sure what WTF stands for in Twitter / Text speak… Well lets just say the above is unfortunate…