Due to easterLive taking over last week – please consider this less of a “roundup” – more a collection of random bits and pieces:
- Did you like the Lego Easter? You may enjoy the Jelly Baby Easter…
- The 21st Century Christian makes a comment on his local Easter celebrations.
- Moving away from Easter, and back on an old topic… @Gerrarrdus looks at tweeting in Church.
- The Archbishop of Canterbury makes a good move.
- While the Bishop of Oxford doesn’t make a good move… The Church Mouse takes a look at what he said…
- On a different note, DigitalSpy have done an article on controversial video games – look out for the question that they leave us all with.
- Last but not least, huge thanks to ShareCreative and all the folks involved with running EasterLIVE. Personally I loved how it brought home to me the crazy events that was the original Easter… it also gave me an excuse to play with Lego…
I’d like to tell you a story. And in true Church Sofa style it goes like this
The other night we were at the pub. And eventually got to talking specifically about The Church Sofa, we reflected on the Lego Easter series, and started coming up with some possibly very stupid ideas for Christmas and next Easter (it’s true we do plan that far ahead…ish). And we decided it might be kinda cool if we start doing a Church Sofa reflection/devotion type thing. The aim would be for this to go to being once a week but might start off closer to one a month.
I thought I’d float the idea out and see if anyone had any suggestions on first of all people might want this, and perhaps for any content you might want to see in them.