Please drop us an email / tweet if you can find anything we should include.
Welcome to “The Church Lounge” – its a space for guest bloggers to come and join us on the ChurchSofa to share their thoughts and ponderings on one / some / all of the following:
- Church or Sofa? Where would you like to be?
- Church Marketing – How Great Can Be? (or not be?)
- You. Church. The Digital Age.
- Why are you a Christian? (Or – why are you not a Christian?)
No more then 600 words please!
We’d ask that if you want the article posted elsewhere, that you’d wait a week first, and also include a link back to The Church Sofa. Thanks.
With HUGE thanks to Jonny Rose for the idea!!
Because we all need a little help sometime…
… and its also kinda fun…
Heres the random collections of bits and pieces that makes up this weeks roundup:
- Fox News asks if We Need a New Bible?
- JesusNeedsNewPR finds a Christian Farmville…
- Red Letter Christians presents a fantastic story about tweaking Jesus’ nipple…
- Jon Butler looks at Why Easy Is Not Always Best?
- The ChurchMouse sadly announces a break…
- And finally… have you ever felt the need to scream….. nooooooooooooooo…?
Maybe you need a shot of this stuff?
“Well, who else is there? I mean you lot, all you do is eat chips, go to bed and watch telly, while all the time underneath you there’s a war going on.”
Taken from “Rose”.
Reminded me of the youth club for some reason…
With thanks to the failblog.org. Please drop us an email / tweet if you can find anything we should include.
Ok. I know that alot of our guests on the church sofa have met us on Twitter… but a fair few people also don’t seem to know a lot about it…
Well here’s a couple of links for you:
The Big Bible Project presents a guide to #Twitter for Christians. It ranges from discussing how the Church embraces new technology, to how Twitter is used.
Once you’ve given that a read – DigiMission guides you through signing up for a Twitter account!
If you do decide to sign up for Twitter account don’t forget to follow us!
For those that are confused… We used to post a Simpsons clip every Saturday*… we ran out of clips – but I love this one.
*That lasted for about two weeks – we then started posting it on random days.