Who needs professional help, when you have Church?
With thanks to the Failblog
We all get moments like this, at least we hope it isn’t just us. But sometimes there is something we just really don’t want to do: go to Church. Please find below our ten top tips on what to do in this situation. And please remember, as always, that we cannot be held responsible if any of these tips end up with you either going to hospital, losing your job, dying, being molested by squirrels, or anything else you might find unpleasant, oh and going to church.
- Stay in bed
- Consider playing football…
- Sit on the sofa, watch match of the day again and drink a beer (we know it’s early, but you do get wine at church…)
- “Something for the Weekend” / “T4”
- Its a sunny morning. Get outside. Enjoy it.
- Watch an online church service, on your laptop, while in bed.
- Make use of that gym membership you paid for ages ago
- Turn up for church for coffee at the end and pretend that you’d been there the whole time (please note: you may need to read the notice sheet from last week just in case someone questions you about the sermon i.e. the preacher)
- Go to church
Any comments on the above?
Something a little different this week…
Found at markrekers.com
With thanks to sgabeson Flickr
With Thanks to The Fail Blog
Not big, clever, nor funny.
With thanks to Telegraph.
Dont bother with the Gym?
Have a spanner thrown at you?
Well at least they could help you concentrate I suppose..?
Available from Amazon – if you really have to…