(Or to give this post it’s full title, “Summer Holiday Activities For Christian Parents to entertain Christian Kids” *)
Well, we’re deep into the Summer Holidays now! Its time for the initial excitement to die down, and the feeling of a “never ending” holiday to set in. Are you a Christian parent running out of ideas for things to do? Here’s our list of Summer holiday activities for Christian kids…
- Look up all the details of all the Church Holiday Club, go to all of them.
- Enlist help from the kid in building a wooden chapel in your garden.
- Barbecue. But pray for Heavenly Fire to rain down and light it.
- Build some Jesus Lego.
- Paint the above chapel.
- Pray for patience. Then go to a soft play.
- Practice acting skills by acting Bible Stories. Acting out “Danial and The Lions Den” while visiting the Zoo is a possible choice.
- Take a family pilgrimage to the nearest Christian Festival. Or pub. Whichever is nearest.
- If in England, build a full sized Noahs Ark in the garden. Actually any sized boat could be helpful during the August storms.
- Act out Bible scenes**…
*The obvious alternative title being “Good Luck”
** Probably also best you don’t act out Abraham and Isaac…
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.