Hey, did you know that Lent is still a “thing” this year? Considering we basically all living on coping mechanisms in the UK, I figured Lent was… cancelled or something?
According to the email from the vicar, Lent isn’t cancelled – which has got me wondering. What is there left to give up for lent?
Here are a few ideas…
- Exercising somewhere a little different.
- Seeing people.
- Popping out for pint.
- Getting stressed about home schooling/
- Forgetting to wear a mask when out.
- Nipping to the shops for chocolate.
- Forgetting to remember to put healthy boundries in place between work and home life.
Any other ideas?
*To be clear. Sofa approves of lockdowns, masks and stuff that helps to protect people – but I’m not sure what else is out there to stop!
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.