Its a weekend in
Lockdown… whatever this is called when its not lockdown, but covid is still a thing… For many of us weekends include Church on the Sunday. During a pandemic, the act of going to a church building is far more complicated then ever.
Therefore may I present the Church Sofa List of Ways To Do Church during
- Put it on YouTube.
- Put it on YouTube, join in with the comments.
- Arrange to watch an online service at the same time as other Christians. Perhaps chat on WhatsApp at the same time.
- All gather via on Zoom, chat, pray, read a bible verse, talk about that bible verse.
- Give the national C of E “Daily Hope” number a call – 0800 804 8044
- Ask if you local church has a number to dial into.
- Give someone a call / drop them a message to say hi.
- Watch it on Facebook Live, join in with comments, share the video onto your feed?
- Live near someone from Church? How about dropping a card / chocolate / cake around?
- Go on site. Don’t forget to wear masks, be nice. Don’t cough.
Any other ideas?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.