Its Christmas! (I’m allowed to say that now right?)
Its 2020. Its been a weird year, and lets face it. This Christmas is going to be a little different to the normal. (Sorry – we’re probably gonna get a bit bored of saying “its all a bit different this year”)
As part of this “little different” Christmas, along with everything else, Christmas Carol services are going online.
So. What do you do at home to replicate that Christmas Carol Service feel?
Here are a few ideas…
- Probably some sort of internet connection – or phone line.
- Turn off the lights.
- A Nativity dress up costume, or Santa.
- Have access to Youtube, Facebook, or something to watch the church carol service online.
- Get Candles lit
- Get more Candles lit
- Mulled Wine. No, more than that.
- Have some sort of advent crown thing. Possibly with candles. Possibly with dry plant attached.
- Take bets on how long it will be before someone, somewhere has “issues” with the amount of lit candles.
- Have a fire extinguisher on stand by.
Anything I’ve missed?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.