Surprise! We have another hour of all this to live through. With the clocks going back we all have the gift of time, so, what are we going to do with that gift?
What are you going to do with that extra hour? Here are a few Christian responses to the clock change.
- Think about praying and reading the Bible.
- Make that bacon sandwich you’ve been meaning to make before church actually starts.
- Work on that outside chapel you’ve been planning.
- Go for a run. (Just kidding.)
- Scroll through Facebook. Plan to pray for the people you see.
- Read a book about how to manage your time well.
- Realise that the Bible talks about rest in a positive way, and stay in bed. (To those parents out there, I’m sorry).
- Drink coffee, stare into space whilst contemplating life. For an hour. Rock back and forth a little.
- Rock up early to in person church, when quizzed, reassure people that you are just more Holy then them. (Don’t do this if you’re joining on line. Just. Don’t)
- Eat a mince pie for Breakfast. Tweet about it.
- Hide in bed. Write a silly blog post. (That, with an ounce of planning, would have meant said blog post would have been released on Friday).
What would you add?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.