Can I talk Bible Studies for one moment? Or at least Bible Study notes? It feels like a product of another time, but our Church went through a time when we were all given bible study booklets for each new study we did in homegroups.
We have built a little collection of Bible study notes over the years, and have had a conversation about what to do with them.
Here’s the list of ideas that we’ve not agreed on.
- Build a fort
- Create a sheltered passage way to church*.
- Build an army of paper plans.
- Write down your answers, go back and look at them in a years time. Get hung up on how you got to that answer.
- Cut them up and use them as wrapping paper this Christmas.
- Use them as conversation starters with your church leader.
- Give them as gifts to your neighbours.**
- Keep them long enough for your Church to use them again. Use previous notes to appear really clever and that you know what you’re talking about.
- Do you host the bible study at home? (You know… when Coronavirus isn’t a thing). Do you need to do some decorating? Are you after some wrapping paper? You know what to do…
- Roll them all up, and tape them together. Creating some sort of scriptural flavoured social distancing enforcer bat.
Any other ideas I should add?
*For when it’s safe and sensible to go back obviously…
** I didn’t say these would make you popular.
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.