Let’s face it. Everything is online these days, you don’t need me to tell you why, we all know the reason why. We know everything is online now, from church services to conferences and training. So how do you have fun at these things, when you are socially distanced away from your partner in crime?
May we share some ideas with our 10 Games During an Online Christian Conference.
- If you’re on a zoom call, what’s the weirdest book you can have in the background? Yet, still very biblical? For example, is there anything about “Song of Songs” you could put up there?
- WhatsApp messages to a friend see if you can make them laugh on the call.
- Do you know the number of the person presenting? See if their phone is on silent?
- If on camera, try and write a secret message involving notes pinned to the wall behind you.
- How much do your pyjamas look like normal clothes? See what other people think.
- Test yourself. How much coffee can you drink before the first break.
- On a zoom chat? Try and set it so your camera displays a static image of you. Pretend you’re having technical difficulties.
- Be kind to the person presenting, and deliver a gift to their home. Bonus points if you can manage it, whilst they are presenting. (Only works if you know the person, and they are presenting from home – or its just weird)
- If there’s a group chat, see how many people you can encourage to start using bizarre phrases within the chat. Use phrases like “hedge of protection” or “pivot” like they are normal, and see who else catches on.
- Can you get away with going to the toilet? (Top tip. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO VIDEO CALLS.)
Are there any I’ve missed out? For example, could there be a way to brainwash Shine Jesus Shine into people’s heads?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.