It was observed on Twitter the other day*, that there seems to be a number of “5 Christian Responses to Coronavirus” style blogs posted on the internet. After 2 seconds of research, Sofa felt qualified to add its suggestions to what a “Christian Response” would look like.
But… wanting to be seen to be original, here are Church Sofas, 6 Christian Responses to Coronavirus
- Ensure any information you take on board, and share with others is from sensible, and well researched sources. Sofa personally recommends reading random blogs, with a history of writing silly lists.
- We all know Church groups love doing craft. Buy up all the toilet roll so they dont run out of toilet roll insides.
- Water Guns. Wine. Communion Service.
- Recognize during a church service that a lot of people are anxious at this time, encourage people to be calm each others nerves by offering each other a Holy Kiss.
- Take the opportunity to evangelise to your neighbours, and invite them to a virtual Bible Study looking at Exodus 40:31.
- Only stock the toilets with toilet paper – after the sermon has finished. (No – hang on – someone has already seriously suggested that.)
Are there any you would add?
*@digitalnun and @TheChurchMouse on Twitter – I thank you.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.