As 2019 crashes to an end, I’m going to carry on a tredition (that has only happened for a year so far), and share some bits and pieces I’ve enjoyed seeing / reading / listening to over the last 12 months. They’ve all particularly inspired, or at least held my attention in some way.
There will also be Church Sofa highlights thrown in there as well.
There may well be affiliate links thrown in to the mix, but if you dont know any of the below I’d encourage you to check it all out.
Some of my favourite books from this year:
- Be More Pirate by Sam Conniff Allende
- Notes On A Nervous Planet by Matt Haig
- Doctor Who: Scratchman by Tom Baker – Yes. THAT Tom Baker!
Church Sofa Guide.
One of the interesting things of running a blog, is seeing the random stuff that people search for… which leads to your site.
One of them was “should you bring biscuits when visiting a vicar?” – which in turn led to the post entitled – Should You Bring Biscuits When Visiting A Vicar?
My Favourite Movies of 2019
- Avengers – Endgame. Because, Endgame was always going to be the top of my list.
- Star Wars – The Rise of Skywalker
- Lego Movie Part 2 – Due to the “Two thumbs up it received from Little Sofa”
- Frozen 2… Because. Why not?
Favourite Work Mug of 2019.
Ok I admit it. Its not a mug I have, nor do I really need a work mug. But if I was to have work mug, it would have to be this one.
My Favourite Songs of 2019
- Into the Unknown from the Frozen 2 soundtrack – but its all I can think of right now.
Favourite Church Notice Board
Hopefully this will be a moto for everyone in 2020.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.