How Christians Can Evangelise on Halloween
Tis the season when the nights get longer, days get colder, and the Halloween decorations come out for the scare. Not wanting to question if Christians should “do Halloween” or not, I’m gonna ask how Christians can evangelise on Halloween? Here are 10 ideas…
- Dress up as The Holy Ghost.
- Jesus said I am The Light of The World. Throw lights, candles, torches, at passing trick or treaters.
- Have a bucket of Holy Water. Throw it at any passing vampires.
- Carve a really long evangelistic message in a pumpkin.
- Dress up as Jesus. Bring any passing zombies back to life.
- Any adults at the door helping kids trick or treating? Give them a cup of water, challenge them to ask any passing Jesus to convert it to wine.
- Play “The Passion of The Christ” on a big screen outside your house. Its The Passion. You don’t need to explain it to anyone…*
- Act out Abraham and Isaac in your front garden**.
- Dress up as a giant blue song book, chase people around singing at them.
- Have a friend dress up, run along and “die” in the middle of a crowd. Then Jesus comes alongs and sorts him out. (Friend DOES NOT pretend to be a zombie at this point).
*No. Don’t do this. Really don’t do this. You’ll get in trouble, and traumatize people!
** Probably best you don’t do this either.
What would you add?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.