Are you recently home from a Christian Festival? Missing it? Are you missing not just the people, the worship, the Bible teaching, but are you missing the whole vibe of being there?
Here are the Church Sofa 10 tips to recreate the Christian Festival Vibe in your life.
- Don’t Shower.
- Hang around outside playing an acoustic guitar. At 11:30pm.
- Have bare feet while visiting your local Christian bookshop. Better if they are muddy.
- Always use the outside toilet. Don’t have one? Improvise.
- Insist on paying money for the after church coffee.
- Get rid of your old wine*. Only drink New Wine.
- Volunteer for the sound team at church, adjust the worship teams volume up to 11.
- Have a garden? Get your tent out – that’s your new bedroom. (Also see point 2)
- Don’t shower before Church. Muddy bare feet are again a bonus.
- Expect miracles.
*Contact Sofa for information on how to remove your old wine.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.