What To Pack For A Christian Festival?
Welcome to Christian festival season. The time of year when Church buildings become empty, and fields become full of Christian Festivals taking place. With Christian festivals such as Edgefest, New Wine, Keswick, Greenbelt. and Creation Fest, there are plenty to choose from.
But what should you pack to a Christian Festival? What should you try and force into your suitcase? (If anything at all?) Here is the Church Sofa kit list of things to pack for a Christian Festival. (With affiliate links below)
- Portable Battery Charger. You know… so you can keep your smart phone charged. Important as how else are you going to read the Bible? (Also helpful for sending tweets to @TheChurchSofa)
- Bacon. Bacon is awesome. Be awesome.
- Guitar. For leading early morning worship sessions.
- Wine. Recently brought. Because what else would you drink?
- A Survival skills handbook. Because you never when you may need to show your best “Bear Grylls Skills”.
- Fire lighters, in case calling down fire from heaven, doesn’t light your little barbecue.
- In case it gets to wet to take out your phone, pack a Waterproof Bible.
- A paper map of the festival. Useful for noting down things like secret tunnels, quiet showers, and people generous with wine.
- Water pistols. In case baptisms are needed.
- Earplugs. In case your neighbors have also brought a guitar.
What have I missed from the above?
*Perform any of the implied actions above at your risk. Church Sofa doesn’t take any responsibility for most things, not even you ending up in Christian Festival Jail.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.