10 MORE ways to create trouble in church… but still being biblical about it!
Sometimes, my mind wonders. Once I wondered about “Wouldn’t it be funny if a particular situation happened”. The thing is, there would have to be a biblical basis for the trouble was created?
That led to the post 10 ways to create trouble in church… but being biblical about it! – After some ideas from @DavidSJAustin on Twitter, I wondered if there more ideas for the Biblically minded trouble maker…
If you are still in a trouble making mood, and looking for more ideas – then check out our following list:
- Call down fire from Heaven.*
- Busy Church service? Make a hole in your Church roof to ensure people can get a good view of the speaker.**
- Answer the criticism of Biblically inaccurate Hollywood movies, by putting on a Biblically accurate live drama of, The Song of Songs.
- Bring your sleeping bag to Church. (Dropped down through the ceiling).
- Have a fig tree in or near the Church grounds? Take a cutting, plant it properly, and bring it to Church. If anyone asks, explain you are trying to redeem it as you’re worried its cursed.
- Bring your donkey to Church.***
- Share honey with people at Church. If they ask where it came from, tell them you found it in a lion carcass.
- Bring your dead granny to Church and ask the vicar to raise her up.
- Church leader preaching on Noah? Get the taps running. ****
- Cover yourself in cornflakes and ring a bell, shouting “unclean, unclean”.
*You may get some odd looks if you do this.
** Heavy tools may be needed.
*** Could get messy.
**** Remember, Life jackets could be useful if the doors are shut.*****
***** Are these stars getting silly now?
Obviously the sofa takes no responsibility for anything you do as a result of reading this. Ever.
Any one got other ideas?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.