Non Church – Christmas Carol Places…
As long term readers could possibly guess, I occasionally find Christmas Church services kinda… samey. Awesome, but you kinda know what you’re getting with a carol service. Then your church hosts a carol service in the local Ikea.
Makes me wonder, where should Church people sing Christmas Carols, outside a Church building?
- A random shop in town. If tuneful enough, put out a collection box or something. Turn it into busking for the Church Roof Fund.
- A Football Stadium. Do it at the same night as your local Uni CU, and claim the crowd as your own.
- A pub. Be filled with the spirit this Christmas…
- Your local Ikea. Because Ikea meatballs and chocolate are awesome. Please note. Don’t have the meatballs with the chocolate.
- A Stable. With animals. And animal smells.
- A busy train station. Because no one needs, yet more people on the platform, like a stressed commuter.
- The local garden centre. You could hide and sing amongst the Christmas Tree’s.
- Public Toilets. Flash mob and carol singular toilet cubical. Wait for someone to push the cubical open before you all start singing.
- A lift. Fit a tiny band, in a lift. Encourage people to join in the carols as they travel between floors.
- Randomly start singing Christmas Carols in your local supermarket. Perhaps something like this?
Do you have any ideas to add?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.