Are you soon to be expecting a beautiful new bouncing baby / daughter / addition to your life? Having a new addition to the family involves a number of important choices, such as choosing pushing chairs, toys, and names. Its choosing a name for your new baby, which can really become a sticking point… Have you considered a Biblical name for your baby?
To help. Here’s our Big List of Biblical Baby Names*
- Lois (Named after either a DC comics character, or Timothy’s Gran)
- Mo. (Short for Moses)
- Del (Short for Delilah – perfect if from a hair dressing family)
- Zurishaddai (It would be fairly unique, and a challenge to school teachers taking the register)
- Sam (Short for Samson. Keep them away from anyone called Del)
- Mat. (Short for Matthias)
- Jude / Judith. (Named after Judas Iscariot)
- Luc. (Short for Lucifer)
- Lot. (His future wife will have lots of fun.)
- Andy. (Short for Andrew. Its a good name)
Are there any you think should be included? Obviously… the more interesting the better!
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.