Every now and then a colder night comes along and reminds us of a simple fact of life. Its still not Summer yet, and the heating gets turned up.
But how should a Christian heat their home? We have a few ideas…
- Have a hot mug of Church Coffee. There’s not much taste but you’ll have heat your home if you bring enough home.
- Get home group over, and arrange to meet in the smallest room you have. The combined body heat, will at least warm your room up.
- Invite the deaconate over. The hot air will warm your home up. For weeks.
- Cook for EVERYONE in church. The heat from your cooker will at least warm your kitchen up. But it may also melt any chocolate you have.
- Spend your days and nights doing as many exercise routines that you can, you’ll be shattered, but you will probably feel warmer for it!
- Pews. Fire Place? Just saying…?
- Pray for fire to fall from heaven… and for it to fall in a safe and accurate way. Accurate, because you probably don’t want your home to burn down, due to an access amount of heavenly fire.
- Use those left over Bible study notes as fuel for the fire.
- Spend long enough watching this on your TV…
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.