10 Tips to keep a Tidy Christian House
They say that “cleanliness is next to godliness”, I’m not sure who “they” are, and I’m not sure if “they” are right. But one time, while cleaning up for Housegroup, I did wonder. Are there “Christian ways to keep a house clean”? (Its the way my mind seems to work)
After consulting some particularly godly people, I gathered the following tops to keep a tidy Christian house.
- Invite housegroup to meet at your place… EVERY WEEK!!
- Preach on servanthood at Church. Encourage people to put that into action by cleaning up your place.
- Do not store up ANY treasures. Live a minimal life. Throw out EVERYTHING apart from your bible.
- Dont drink things like Tea that needs things like Tea Bags, as that creates needless waste… drink red wine… just like Jesus.
- Dont buy any Christian books. Convince your church to get it for the church book lending library, and borrow it from there instead.
- Only have one Bible. (Possibly the King James Version)
- Throw out your DVDs / Blurays… Sign up to Pureflix.com instead.
- Avoid beer bottles being built up. Drink only red wine. (Better if you buy red wine in those big boxes)
- You pray for the spirit of peace to come over your house everyday. Just hope that no one looks in the garden.
- Treat your house like Holy Ground… TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!!
How do you keep your house tidy?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.