There’s something about Christmas I do currently enjoy. Maybe its markets, perhaps its the Doctor Who specials, or the challenge to mull everything possible. Since Little Sofa has come into the world, I have also started to attend… and kinda enjoy Nativity plays. I have noticed, that as cute as they are, there seems to be A LOT of people wanting to get the good seats whenever their little ones are performing.
What if your church has a nativity service? How do you get good seats while watching the Church Nativity Service?
Here’s our tips*:
- Use your secret escape tunnel from church to sneak INTO church.
- Ninja skills to sneak past people.
- Arrange mince pies to be given out at the right time… walk past the crowd while distraction takes place.
- Work as a team with people, and take various different routes to the best seats available. Save the seats for the rest of your team once you get there.
- Bible Bash your way to the front.
- Wear a jumper saying “I’m Only Here For The Beer”, people will be so busy looking shocked at your jumper, that they will forget to be shocked by the Bible Bashing.
- Got a church with pews? Army crawl your way under the pews, past people, and into your ideal pew.
- Write your name on the pew the week before. Therefore if anyone sits there, you can justifiably say “Thats my pew!”
- Stuck at the back of the queue? Starting from the back, bless each person in turn with free chocolate / mince pies / port etc. Keep working the queue until you get to the front. Not only will you get to the front (and therefore the seats you want), but you’re church also feels blessed by you because of it.
- Fly a drone into the church hall. Watch on the drones camera. Possibly while sat in your warm car.
Any other ideas?
*Obviously if you do any of this, people may look at you oddly / arrange for you to be arrested. Good Luck…
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.