I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but its hot. Well its hot in Devon anyway.
I imagine its also hot elsewhere.
Its also hot in Churches around England.
So how do you deal with Church, when you turn up and its massively hot?
Here are our ten ideas of how to stay cool in church when its massively hot.
- Open the flipping windows!
- Have a mass baptism service. Just get everyone into the baptism pool. If nothing else it will cool everyone down.
- Give Pizza Hut a call, get a ice cream delivery, yes – to be delivered during the service.
- Relocate the church service to the nearest mountain top / river bed / supermarket freezer cabinets.
- Give out emergency water bottles.
- Install cold showers at the back of the church.
- Decrease the chance of any one fainting during the service and just edit EVERYTHING down!
- Giant air fans. Everywhere!
- Swap out bread and wine for ice cream.
- Naked church.
Any other ideas?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.