Well. Winter time is now here. The nights are darker, and the colder months are here. Before we snuggle together for warmth too much, let’s pause and consider how a Christian should keep warm.
We asked a number of high profile (and therefore Godly) Christians, how they keep their church nice and warm. Here are the tips we picked up.
- While in Church, ensure you share the peace energetically – build up a sweat!
- Have communion wine on a regular basis to keep you warm.
- Pray that you will be heated from within by the flame of Gods Spirit!
- Ensure you Church has heated kneeling mats.
- Adjust the seating arrangements – cuddle up a little bit!
- When cooking, use a open fire. Like the disciples would have done. Obviously use an open fire indoors as well*.
- On the lead up to Christmas? Ensure everyone has an advent candle, each!
- Switch that heated baptism pool on high!
- Test your faith! Call down fire from heaven!
- “Just fix the flippin heating.”
Any other ideas?
* Obviously, this might be a joke**.
** Actually DONT DO THIS.***
*** If you do… dont blame the Sofa for the state of the floor afterwards… or the state of anyone or anything else!
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.