Have you ever felt a bit overwhelmed by people? Particularly talking to a lot of different people at the same time? How about the extrovert festival that is “The Peace” in many churches?
Have you ever wondered if there was a different way to share “The Peace” in your church? Well we’ve put together 10 ways for you to share the peace next Sunday:
- Hand out cold beers, encourage people to open them mid service.
- Bear hug your neighbour.
- Time your pizza order really well.
- European style kiss on the cheek.
- Put in black contact lenses… Pretend you’re in Being Human…
- Dance around the hall, like no ones watching. Except everyone might be…
- Run around shaking hands with as many people as you can in 60 seconds (post the results below if you wish!)
- Introduce yourself to someone new, while pretending to be from a different country.
- Say hello to the person leading the service. Ask if they get lonely standing up there by themselves.
- Stick comedy post it notes on the back of people…
Any other ideas?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.