Have you got to the stage where you have a little version of yourself? (Otherwise known as a baby). Are you worried about what you need to keep a baby entertained in a Church service? Well this might help…
We have a selection of special tools to distract, entertain, and comfort mini-sofa, while ensuring her parents also get a chance to take part in the service.
So we’re proud to present, the “Take Your New Born / Baby to Church Survival Kit”
- Muslin to cover up the fact your using a dummy.
- Spare phone battery. Because you’ve been up for a long long time… and so has your phone…
- Energy drink – Because having coffee after the service is a little late.
- Note pad, and pen – useful for things such as funny drawings, paper plane material, and possibly sermon notes.
- Church Approved Toy. (Does not make noise, nor make other kids, or preacher jealous that he/she can’t play with said toy).
- Nappy bag – with enough nappies to last the length of the sermon.
- Milk bottles containing Ministry Approved Milk.
- Breakfast – because you were busy before the service making sure everyone else ate! Possibly a bacon roll? (Warning. People around you may be tempted to mug you for it)
- Push Chair. So you can race other “drivers” around the church hall.
- Map containing directions to nearest exit – in case of sudden ‘exit’ issues…
- Children’s Bible – because we all need help understanding sermons sometimes.
- A note in your organiser letting you know that the service is starting 30 mins earlier… you’re never going to get there on time otherwise…
Any more that we’ve missed?