Sometimes, an argument can be good for the soul, or at least a good debate can be a great way to let go of some frustration, clear the air, and hear what people may really think about a particular subject
If you happen to fancy starting a debate (maybe during housegroup), here are a couple of comments that if you shout them loud enough, someone may react**.
- I don’t believe infant baptism is biblical .
- I believe Christian Concern are right about the London Mayor.
- If Christianity was alcohol, which alcohol would it be?
- We drink alcohol free communion wine right? Thats what Jesus would drink.
- Praying in tongues is to be encouraged.
- What do people think about women being able to speak in Church?
- I voted Conservative in the election, please don’t judge me.
- I dont think we’re welcoming as a church to *choose your own group of people*.
- The King James Version of the Bible, is the only true word of God.
- Ask why we need to meet as a Church on Sundays, as opposed to meeting with people at other times.
Any other comments you could make to start an argument?
**The Church Sofa takes no responsibility if any debate / argument gets out of hand in any way. We’re not even responsible for childish name calling… but that might be funny…