In this day and age, being a Christian can be a difficult business. With many things to think about, and prayers that we’re not allowed to run around and offer to people, there does seem to be a number of problems that Christians come across.
To that end, may we present our list of top First World Christian Problems:
- My Bible runs out of battery
- Too many apps on my phone to find my Bible.
- Local Christian bookstore is on the wrong side of town.
- Not being allowed to eat the nice chocolate biscuits, not before Housegroup anyway.
- The church meal doesn’t have pizza.
- The person I’m front of me during the service is to talk for me to see the screen!
- Netflix doesn’t have enough Christian programming in your country.
- I have to cross a busy road to get to the Christian bookshop from the free car park.
- I can’t get 3G in my church!
- Church coffee.
Any others to add?
For actual problems check out persecution.com.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.