Church. Its meant to be a family, but if its a family, then there are many different groups found there. Almost how there were many different groups in your High School. I wondered around my church last Sunday and found the following 10 Groups of People in Church. Here is a breakdown of who they are, and what they do:
- First timers / Kinda New People. These are the people who get offered the nice snacks first, get invited out for food, and have chatty people come and talk to them most Sundays. A useful group to be in.
- Hospital People. If you find a way to abuse the above to much, then the warden may put you in this group of people….
- Worship Leading People. Can normally sing.
- Visiting Preaching People. Not normally sure how long a sermon is meant to last.
- Children’s Group People. Can normally be found waiting for the Visiting Preaching People to finish.
- Useful People. Cant normally be found as they’re busy being useful. The disadvantage is that they are always really busy, and have things to do, their advantage is that they avoid…
- List People. They have lists. The lists need to have peoples names on them, such as, who’s going to do the Bible reading, or who’s bringing what to the next Church meal / potluck.
- Outgoing Happy People. Mostly popular with “List People”, as the “Outgoing Happy People”, are normally happy to read confidently in front of people, knock on strangers doors, etc. Also known as “Good Christian People”.
- Natural Evangelist People. Most happy to knock on strangers doors in the evening.
- Young People. Been told to NEVER knock on anyone’s doors.
Any that I’ve missed?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.