I found myself in the waiting room at my Health Surgery the other day, due to the wonderful NHS I wasn’t there long, but for some reason I was there long enough to wonder, what would Heaven’s Waiting Room look like?
- Instead of Magazines you have 1970s Bible tracts.
- Inspirational messages displayed on the screens.
- Give any handyman / janitor / cleaner you see loads of respect. He / she may also be God (or Morgan Freeman).
- Any staff you see actually look angelic.
- The lights are all a little bright.
- If you see him, don’t stare at Beetlejuice. And definitely don’t say his name three times.
- A keyboard instrumental track of Shine Jesus Shine playing gently in the back ground. On repeat.
- A voice randomly interrupts the music with the following announcement; “We apologise for the delay, please do not panic, you are not in Limbo, we repeat, you are not in Limbo. “
- There are only two doors out of the waiting room.
Any other ideas?
(image from imperfectvisions on flickr)
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.