Tips To Help Christians Celebrate Christmas
As someone who listens to Christian radio on a regular basis, I often hear phrases similar to “What is a Christian response to…” With this in mind (as well as our rich history of giving tips to Christians wanting to do things a Christian way), I wondered what tips I could find, to help Christians celebrate Christmas.*
- Whilst you /your family / housemates / toddler / small child lays peacefully in bed, gently waking up, play a gentle Bible reading around the house, so everyone’s minds are focused on scripture all day long.
- Before you open any presents. Dont forget to pray thanking God for the gift of his son Jesus.
- Ensure you are at Church on time to be on the (probably already full) front row. After all, that’s where the real celebration is.
- Spend the evening knocking on your neighbours doors, ask them if they’re also celebrating the birth of our Lord. If they give anything that isn’t a positive answer, offer to pray in tongues over them. Try and aim for the start of Doctor Who.
- Drink non alcoholic mulled wine.
- Host an outdoor worship service in your garden
- Listen to
Christian MusicChristmas Praise and Music when ever you have a chance.
- After opening any present, remember to stop and all pray thanking God for that present.
- Only give Bibles (or commentaries) as a Christmas present.
- Set up a biblical nativity scene in your front garden. Dont forget the bright lights, screaming baby, animals, animal smell…
- Have a smile on your face all day, dont snap at anyone, and always be joyful.
Have you got any tips to add to help Christians celebrate Christmas?
*Well if you’ve ever wondered how some Christians might celebrate Christmas… maybe its best to ignore the above.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.