A little miracle happened on Sunday. The Church Sofa family made it to the Church service on time! Now this wasn’t without the toddler seeming to put her best efforts into making us late for Church. As we were leaving the house for the second time that morning, I wondered exactly how Toddlers can make you late for Church.
- The toddler asks… “One more Topsy and Tim / Bing / Kate and Mim Mim”
- The cry of, “I need a WEEEE”, just as you’re leaving the front door.
- Hiding your Bible. (Or using your Bible as a chew toy)
- The toddler deciding that, they don’t want that doggy toy, they want the other doggy toy.
- Dropping the toy Jesus just as you’re leaving.
- “One more Topsy and Tim / Bing / Kate and Mim Mim… Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeee”
- Wanting to go in the driving seat of the car, and making that known by climbing past their car seat, and into the front.
- Deciding that no, they don’t want the bribe you offered to get out the house.
- Hearing a cry of “Oh No, POO!”
- Wanting to bring about 20 to many toys, therefore its time to turn into a top negotiator, and agree on an amount of toys that are acceptable to all parties.
What other ways do toddlers make you late?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.