Do you ever find yourself laying there in bed on a Sunday morning, thinking that you just don’t want to go to Church? We all get moments like this… at least we hope it isn’t just us. But if you find yourself not wanting to do Church. Please find below our ten top tips on what to do in this situation.
And please remember, as always, that we cannot be held responsible if any of these tips end up with you either going to hospital, losing your job, dying, being molested by squirrels, or anything else you might find unpleasant, oh and going to church.
- Stay in bed, its warm there. Its cold outside.
- Consider playing football…
- Sit on the sofa, watch match of the day again and drink a beer (we know it’s early, but you do get wine at church…)
- Netflix. Binge Watch. Repeat.
- Its a sunny morning. Get outside. Enjoy it.
- Check out Church Live on Twitter. Actually all joking aside, you should probably do that anyway. Its a fairly awesome project that is aiming to broadcast services from different churches using the Periscope app.
- Make use of that gym membership you paid for ages ago
- Turn up for church for coffee at the end and pretend that you’d been there the whole time (please note: you may need to read the notice sheet from last week just in case someone questions you about the sermon i.e. the preacher)
- Just go to Church. It might do your soul some good. But no promises.
Any other ideas to add to the above?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.