We have busy lives, some times its difficult to stop. Sometimes we can only stop when we’re in Church… things happen, and all of a sudden it appears that we could be asleep. Particularly during the sermon.
If people accuse you of sleeping in church, heres a few reasons why you might be asleep in a church.
- I wasn’t asleep. I was resting in his presence.
- I concentrate better on what is saying, with my eyes shut.
- God rested on the 7th day. Why dont we?
- The worship tune was so poetic, it sent me into a peaceful sleep. Remind me to send a thankyou note to the worship leader.
- I admit it. I was asleep, but I was on a late shift last night, and the toddler woke at 4. Please be happy I’m actually here!
- I was casting a mental image of EVERYTHING the preacher was saying.
- I was praying!
- That wasn’t snoring, that was me humming in tongues whilst praying.
Any more excuses out there?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.