Imagine the situation. Its 10 minutes past ten, and you have a choice. Leave now, and get to Church on time. Or stop, breathe, rest, have a bacon roll and enjoy the moment – all meaning you are late to Church.
Here’s a couple of reminders of why you may want to get to Church on time.
- You can easily park somewhere near the church meeting.
- You get to sit on the back row!
- Take the chance to sit in the part of the church that’s best for mobile / wifi reception.
- Get a chance to sit next to that spare plug… charge your phone…
- You get your choice of Bible from the Bible Shelf.
- You have the chance to grab a paper copy of the song sheet… incase tall guy ends up between you and the screen with the worship lyrics projected onto.
- There is a chance you can help welcome the people you like to be welcoming to.
- Arrive early enough, you may be able to help set up… therefore things are set up how you’d like it to be.
- You’ll have time to choose a seat, get a coffee, and maybe find some breakfast to eat during the church service.
- Theres a chance, you may have a moment to say hello to someone. If thats your kind of thing.
Any other advantages out there?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.