Tips for a Successful Christian Road Trip
Planning a road trip sometime with some Christian Friends? Wondering about how to behave during your Christian Road Trip?
Hopefully the following tips could help.
- Cheesy Christian tunes are a must for a soundtrack. At least have Classic Tribe blasting from your car as you drive.
- Need a snack? Pop by the fruit stall to get some fruits of the Holy Spirit.
- Bless anyone who cuts you up.
- Stopping in at McDonalds? Make sure you pray over your food.
- Need somewhere to stay the night? Knock on a churches door, and ask to borrow their floor for the night.
- Driving and feeling tired? Dont pull over for a rest, ask God for his angels to carry the car whilst you sleep*.
- Looking for entertainment? Look for the nearest playground.
- Cheesy Christian tune not working out? Listen to REM: “Losing my Religion”.
Any more suggestions?
*Dont do this. Dont do this. Dont do this. Dont do this.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.