The Christmas Church Services. They involve many different people, in many different ways, and in different moods. Wonder how badly a Christmas service can go? Here are 10 ideas of how your Church Christmas service can go wrong…
- Has any one fed the donkey before it came into the church? Your dont want it feeding on little children.
- You ask the wrong kid to light the advent candle / crown – without a fire extinguisher on stand by.
- With a massive Christmas Tree like that, now’s a really a really bad time to discover the visiting preacher has an allergy to pine needles.
- How much mulled wine can the vicar drink before the sermon?
- Its Christmas! There is Chocolate! Anything involving children, WILL involve HYPED UP CHILDREN!!!!
- During that lovely moment when people are lighting each others candles, someone slips… someone becomes a human candle.
- That lovely piece of greenery that the flower arranger has done, with a space for a candle holder… with no one putting the candle out when it starts to hit the greenery.
- The combination of sermon length, plus temperature of the church hall?Hypothermia.
- What happens when the donkey needs to go to the toilet? Whilst surrounded by toddlers?
- The song sheets being swapped out, instead of Silent Night. You’re now singing “The Fairytale of New York”
Any more stories people want to share?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.