Well we finally got around to actually watching The Lego Movie , and found that no one told myself and Mrs Sofa what a deep movie this was, filled with meaningful lessons for life. Dont believe me? Here are 10 Things to Learn From The Lego Movie:
- Working as a team can be awesome.
- When you succeed, celebrate like it was first time lucky.
- Be careful of Micro Managers.
- A crazy idea doesn’t have to be a bad idea.
- Not liking the same song / drink / TV show as everyone else, isn’t a bad thing.
- Keep looking for your own Good Cop.
- Be ready to be as creative as kids.
- Your actions could easily make you the bad guy.
- Falling through the world doesn’t have to be the end of your story.
- Everything is awesome.
Still dont think The Lego Movie is a deep and meaningful film? Check out the arty music video released to accompany it:
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.