Sometimes, people get to you. Admit it, they do. Go on, its ok its only you and I here. When people get you, do you ever really want to turn around and tell them to *******!!!!!!! away?
Obviously you don’t say it like that, because you’re a Christian, and Christians dont insult people right?
What if Christians did insult people? What would a Christian insult look like?
Here are ten to consider using at Church on Sunday:
- In our fathers house there are many rooms. May you be in the opposite wing to me.
- If you were around then, you probably wouldn’t have been the disciple Jesus loved.
- You are the Alliance to my Oasis.
- You can sit on my left.
- Doubting Thomas looks certain next to you.
- May you look back at Sodom.
- When I look at you, I am reminded that there are things sent to test our faith.
- That was done with all the subtlety of Mark Driscoll.
- Some people are wheat and others chaff.
- Some people are like angels who fell from heaven. You climbed up from the other place right?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.