We all feel a little mischievous sometimes… Have you ever sat in Church and just wanted a giggle? Well here’s our list of 10 Ways to Create Trouble in Church, to help you feel inspired next time you’re in Church.*
- Someone coughing next to you? Be nice. Offer them a bottle of water. Don’t tell them it’s sparkling water. Also, don’t tell them you’ve recently dropped it.
- Renumber the service card.
- Cough. Splutter. Mutter about the Plague. (Careful of doing this in a Healing Service, you may get prayed for / anointed with oil etc)
- Put duckies in the Baptism pool.
- During the sermon, project a timer counting down from 20 mins onto the back wall. Watch the preacher get more and more nervous as his time starts to run out.
- Preacher likely to go on for to long? Arrange for the entire back row to “fall asleep” at the same time.
- Let the local gang of toddlers play with the above mentioned duckies… During the service.
- Do you have one of those baptism pools which are covered up during none baptism services? Try hiding a phone in there. Ring the phone half way through the prayers, enjoy watching the ensuring confusion.
- Sit behind someone who is scared of mice / rats / anything that crawls. Set a wind up mouse going under their pew.
- Fart bombs. Rigged up to a timer, and placed behind the pulpit…
*No one on the Church Sofa takes any responsibility for anything that happens to anyone if any of the above is done or not done.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.