Its 10 am, you’re up, running around your place like a maniac. You’re doing everything to avoid being late for church, because, well… you’re never late for church. If you’ve ever wondered what it looks like to be late for church, heres a list of 10 things to look out for:
- The “welcome” team seem very absent.
- Nearest car park space is a decent walk. As the on-time people got the nearer spaces away.
- Tutting noises…
- Notice sheets. Gone.
- The only remaining spare seats are at the front.
- You’ve missed the Notices.
- The vicar looks at you with ‘that’ look when he asks whats important in our lives?
- You’ve got yourself and your little one sat down, and have spent five minutes keeping her quiet – until you realise no other kids are in the service because they all left ten minutes ago.
- Everybody looks somewhat different. More then usual. At this point you realise you’re not just late, but your late to “The second morning service”
- An empty church hall… because everyones gone home already.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.