Well a week ago, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was finally released on DVD / Blueray, giving myself and Mrs Sofa a chance to catch up with the rest of the movie watching crowd, and give it a watch.
To celebrate finally being given the chance to watch Peter Jacksons new epic, here are ten lessons we could learn from watching The Hobbit.
- Look out for signs of being settled.
- Be ready for adventure.
- Remember; value character over skills as a warrior.
- Be there for people who don’t have a home.
- It’s easy to doubt the little people.
- Remember; apologize for your doubt about people.
- Be warned, dwarves eat lots. But at least they clean up after themselves.
- Love eagles.
- Be prepared for your White Orc to return.
- Always remember where you left your wizard.
Any more out there?
Buy The Hobbit on DVD from Amazon
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.