Well it’s that time of year again. It’s time for the Church AGM. We’re decided to share the lessons we’ve learnt from this years Annual General Meeting.
This is so, when you next have a Church Annual General Meeting, you can maybe be better prepared.
Therefore please let us present, 10 Lessons from a Church Annual General Meeting in 2013:
- Arrive late. This means you get unrestricted access to an unprotected plate of biscuits.
- Make a recording of all you hear and see. This means that next year when you look at this years minutes you’ll know if its an “accurate and fair representation” of what you’ve seen.
- Don’t forget to pick up supplies beforehand.
- Designing PCC top trumps is indeed a good idea.
- Phone.The Dominos App. Pizza. Don’t fall for that temptation.
- Be ready to practice patience when questions when awkward stuff is mentioned.
- Be careful when you decide to cheer.
- Bring a water gun for when that “just one more question” is asked.
- Be careful not to nod when its asked “Is anyone against?” Unless you mean to.
- Don’t count every time you hear a “Mmmmm”, agreement noise. You should be paying more attention that.
Do you know any tips about surviving a Church AGM?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.